Fabio BONSIGNORIO, The BioRobotics Institute, SSSA and Heron Robots, Italy
Significant progress has been made in the replicability of results in robotics research and their objective evaluation and comparison in recent years. A RAM special issue composed of replicable experiments and guest-edited by some of the proposers has been published at the end of 2015 and the 2015 IEEE Summer School dedicated to same topics has been held. This workshop aims to share the recent developments and to discuss how to cope with the still open issues.
This workshop is meant as a gathering of the TG on benchmarking and competitions members.
Agenda of the workshop
Tentative list of invited speakers (To Be Finalised):
• Pedro Lima, ISR-IST, Portugal – Topic: Novel Benchmarking methods
• Matteo Matteucci, Politecnico di Milano, Italy – Topic: Benchmarking and competitions
• Olivier Michel, Cyberbotics Ltd., Switzerland – Topic: Robotics Simulation Benchmarking Illustrated in Webots
• Vincent C. Mueller, Amerikaniko Kollegio Anatolia, Greece – Topic: Intelligence testing in humans and robots
• Angel P. Del Pobil, Universidad Jaume I, Spain – Topic: Benchmarking visuomotor coordination with robot heads
• Comau Representative
• ABB representative
• KUKA representative
The final agenda will be published on the website